Legal Secretary for Liability DEFENSE
Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
The General Liability department of Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain, & Mangan P.A, an AV-rated Defense Firm, is actively recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary / Legal Assistant.
We are offering an immediate start opportunity and interviews are actively being scheduled. Your compensation will commensurate based on your experience level.
To be considered a qualified applicant, you will need:
• Minimum of 4 years in General Liability experience and prior insurance defense with an emphasis on Medical Malpractice preferred.
• Medical malpractice experience in a law firm environment is a plus.
Applicants with no legal experience will not be considered.
You can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
• Tampa office is conveniently located close to I-275 outside of downtown.
• Covered, free parking.
• Benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, supplemental insurance options, and vacation time.
• Compensation based on experience and annual performance review.
• Well-established law firm with an array of specialties where you can diversify your experience and knowledge.
• Conservative business culture balanced with employee appreciation days and collective celebration of employee milestones.
• Recent and relative legal experience is required.
• Excellent typing speed and accuracy with a minimum of 70 wpm.
• Transcribe legal documents such as pleadings, petitions, letters, etc.
• Schedule and confirm events.
• Maintain the attorney calendar.
Traditional Monday - Friday scheduling. Occasional overtime may be available.
The Quick Apply Link above will generate an email to the office recruiter. Please include your resume.
About the firm:
Rissman, Barrett, Hurt, Donahue, McLain & Mangan, P.A. is an AV-rated law firm by Martindale-Hubbell(R) Law Directory offering top quality legal services to its clients throughout Florida. The firm provides legal services in all areas of insurance defense litigation from Workers’ Compensation, Medical Malpractice, Automobile Negligence, Premises Liability and Construction Litigation.
The firm was founded in 1972 and has grown from a small firm to one of the larger Insurance Defense firms in the state of Florida.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.